A SET OF MEN’S VIKING THERMOACTIVE UNDERWEAR
Set Eiger is a model of thermoactive underwear, ideally suited as the first layer of clothing. Thanks to the minimization of the number of seams and the elastic and technical fabric, the set perfectly fits the body shape. The result is comfort and freedom of movement as well as no abrasions or skin damage during physical activity. The set of underwear has been designed so that sweat and moisture are quickly transported to the outside and at the same time the thermal balance is maintained, preventing the body from overheating or overcooling. The composition of the knitted fabric (55% Polyester / 37% Polyamide / 8% Elastane) helps to minimize unpleasant odors, adjust to the body shape and heat it up.
An additional advantage of the Eiger Set underwear is its solid packaging, which facilitates storage
and product display. The set includes FREE boxer shorts
The main advantages of the Eiger Set model:
- quick-drying thermoactive underwear
- made in seamless technology
- excellent flexibility
- high comfort of us
- second skin
- universal colors
- wide range of sizes available
- wicks away moisture and sweat during training
- Underwear from the Level 2 group of seamless products. Very flexible, perfectly adapting to the shape of the body. The use of a mesh structure in the zones of increased sweating increases the discharge of moisture to the outside. Recommended especially for activities such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain hiking, outdoor, mountain climbing, winter trips.
Material: 55% Polyester / 37% Polyamide / 8% Elastane
Group of seamless products. Very flexible, fits perfectly to the body. Contrasting side panels combined with mesh sides and under arm venting, aids exhaust excess body heat and moisture. Used here a special non-allergy fabric, ensures you remain dry, light & cool throughout your workout. Special zones, strategically located as an impact protection, makes every user fell more save. Recommended especially for: skiing, snowboard, outdoor, winter expeditions.