As kiters, we are always curious about new developments and improvements, but we have long overlooked a small yet important product. The pump.
So what else can you improve on an apparently simple pump? A lot of!
- Volume : With every stroke you pump 2.1 liters of air into your kite with the TEN Kite Pump .
- Posture : Completely extended, the pump is 80cm and 48cm when you pump down. Because of the sloping foot and the model you pump more from your arms and less from your back, this is less tiring and also less stressful for your lower back.
- Calibrated pressure gauge : Always inflate your kite at the correct pressure. The digitally calibrated pressure gauge always shows you the exact pressure.
- Super seals : No .. no ‘super seals’, but high-quality rubbers and coatings that allow the pump’s piston to slide through the pump effortlessly. This ensures that the TEN Kite Pump continues to pump smoothly even after prolonged use.
- Single and double action : By flipping a button you can switch from double action (both air when you pump up and down) to single action (only blows when you pump down) in less than a second. The single action helps enormously with the hard pumping up of kites because you now only have to put down power.
- Strong and flexible hose : The problem with most pumps is the hose that starts to leak / tear. The TEN pump has a strong hose that also consists of extra flexible plastic. This way it bends, which prevents cracks.
- Universal : Last but not least are the attachments that come with the pump, so the pump can be used with practically any kite.