F-One Breeze V3
The most user-friendly one strut kite on the market today, with incredible light wind abilities matched with a complete ease of use.
- Unbeatable low wind performance
- Exceedingly stable, even when overpowered
- Total control with excellent bar feedback
- Great speed control on a foil
- Easy relaunch with reverse launch capabilities as well
The BREEZE V3 is for anyone who wants a light weight set up that offers incredible handling with great low-end performance. It is the perfect kite for light wind freeriding, and foiling in any conditions. Thanks to its stability and light weight, the Breeze can show off interesting performances in light wind wave riding too.
Across the range of sizes, the handling has been finely tuned; the larger sizes are even more responsive, making them perfect for manoeuvres. The smaller sizes are optimised to handle stronger winds with total speed control and great stability while foiling.
The BREEZE has a stable canopy when depowered and the overall range of the kite is wide.
In the air, the BREEZE V3 is so intuitive to fly you can forget about the kite and concentrate on the riding. This unique characteristic makes it perfect for beginners and advanced riders alike.
The kite has also been designed to work with a low front V on the bar to untangle lines after those inevitable kite crashes.
The BREEZE V3 is available right now; if you want a lightweight, one-strut kite that can put a smile on your face in 8knots, the decision is easy, let’s get breezy!
DELTA C-SHAPE DELTA C-SHAPE technology design offers unmatched stability and steering response when fully de-powered, with the possibility of connecting the front lines higher on the leading edge of the kite. DELTA C-SHAPE is a patented design used by F-ONE on all kites for the past 12 years. This shape was the result of a design research towards maximum optimization of the aerodynamic performances of the kite and of its depower. It gives the possibility to fit more canopy area in the middle sections to create more projected area while the C Shape makes sure the kite remains responsive and fluid
REACTOR VALVE Our fast inflation & deflation valve.
AUTO RELAUNCH Once the kite is sitting with the leading edge flat on the water, its C-Shape associated with the Delta Pivot allows the kite to automatically roll over onto one wing tip. The kite will then glide towards the edge of the window, ready for quick and easy water re-launch.
TECHNOFORCE™ of TEIJIN is a high density Polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.
- BACK LINE TUNING How to adjust the settings? SHEETED IN The back line is released and the forces go through the front connector. The bar pressure increases and the maneuvrability is less direct. It offers a very progressive bar with a feeling of a sheeted out back connector while we sheet in, therefore the pressure increases progressively. SHEETED OUT The kite tilts and the back line stiffens. The tensions move to the trailing edge which has several effects: – less flapping – better start – maneuvrability with less pressure. HIGH TENSION TUNING When the kite is sheeted out with the upper knot tuning (1): -kite’s maneuvrability increases -bar pressure reduces LOW TENSION TUNING When the kite is sheeted in with the lower knot tuning (2): – kite’s maneuvrability reduces – bar pressure increases
- FLAT SEWING Stronger assembly of the panels: they are now glued and sewn together to make the canopy more rip resistant.
- STREAMLINED LEADING EDGE END TIPS The leading edge tips benefit from a reduced diameter, they are streamlined to lower the drag and equipped with a strap to avoid bridle tangling
- VERTICAL STRUT CUT The kite’s struts are designed with a vertical cut in order to optimize the strength / diameter ratio.
- TRAILING EDGE The internal outline of the trailing edge panels is no more linear but with a series of arches. In the center, DACRON has been replaced by a double layer of canopy fabric which improves spreading the tensions, maintaining the profile and brings new gains in stability and performance.
- ONE PUMP COLLAR VALVE Easier to remove and put back.
Convenient for bladder replacement.
- TEIJIN 130G DACRON RIPSTOP We have built our kites for 20 years in the most state-of-the-art cloth from Teijin’s factory in Japan.
They have developed the best technologies and quality material for our kites over the years. Teijin has worked on a few major developments with the double Ripstop on the canopy cloth and durability treatments. The kite industry was lacking choice of cloth density. We could build kites with a 52 gr per square meter for the canopy and about 160 gr for the leading edge, strut and reinforcements. Having only two choices was not easy because on some parts the 52 gr was too light and the 160 gr too heavy.
After developments and tests with Teijin we can now use a new Dacron 130 gr double Ripstop on our 2020 kites. By using that new 130 gr cloth, we have saved weight while keeping an excellent strength. The new BANDIT 2021 is more reactive and of course feels lighter, which is particularly important for the bigger sizes, in the light wind or for the turning speed during kiteloops.
For further information about Breeze V3 click here