- Ultra Fast Turning
- Super powered kiteloops
- Direct and responsive steering response
- Total control
- Dedicated to Strong wind addicts
- 3 struts
Are you ready to commit?
Discover the BULLIT, the latest weapon to send it and win megaloop competitions.
Adrenaline junkies, the BULLIT will give you what you need and open the Big Air’s world doors.
The BULLIT’s main focus is on strong winds. In order to create the ideal kite for it, we have worked on 3 points.
Control: we have been focusing on a perfect control when you are overpowered from the start of the jump by loading up your kite, to the smooth landing. During the jump, you don’t need to look at your kite thanks to the constant feedback of the kite. This bar feeling reinforces the control and gives you the precision you need whilst riding.
Very well balanced, the BULLIT is surprising in the middle wind range as it offers very little lateral pull, you can always control its speed and maintain your upwind direction. Its handling is inspired by the BANDIT 2020 and the BULLIT reacts quickly and without downtime thanks to the direct steering so that you feel confident and ready to load your kite to take off.
Hangtime: Big Air is nothing if your kite doesn’t give you a good hangtime. The BULLIT has the ability to give you a good kick and deliver more hangtime after your kiteloop. Never before has a kite given you such adrenaline in your blood.
Kiteloops: with the BULLIT, you have the choice of the loop!
– The classic kiteloop: it needs to be fast, safe and with a soft landing, the BULLIT offers a very good recovery.
If you send the loop during the jump in strong wind, the BULLIT will give you a fantastic lift and it’s an amazing feeling.
– The megaloop: the BULLIT will rotate lower in the window and pull you horizontally. The BULLIT offers a wider pulling radius, without downtime. A large linear pull is maintained from the beginning of the jump to the soft landing, making all the difference!
It is thanks to this perfect loop that you will be able to combine a rotation or a board off. Your megaloop will be more committed but also safer!
Together with Robert Graham, our designer, we were excited to create a megaloop kite. It’s exciting to imagine the specifications and understand the needs of a rider like Liam Whaley who wants to win the KOTA. We designed the BULLIT, not only to be on the podiums, but also to offer Big Air sensations to the largest number of riders.
We didn’t start from a blank page because the BULLIT is the result of our BANDIT’s experience. We were able to free ourselves from the constraint of the low wind range for a BULLIT that requires quite some power. We have therefore been able to work on new profiles, an outline with a higher aspect ratio that performs incredibly well in strong winds, ultra-stable with wider and squarer wings.
It borrows a bit of the shape and feel of the WTF!? with a big touch of BANDIT 2020 for a strong character. Commitment is the BULLIT’s key word for a new weapon loaded with adrenaline. It’s simply the kite that will make you send it with sizes adapted to this very specific discipline: 8 – 9 – 10m².
“The need to ride in boots and straps for Big Air’s competitions pushed me to develop a BULLIT that would make me able to reach the sky whilst giving commitment in the kiteloops” – Paul Serin
Finally, all our kites are “plug and play” and the BULLIT is no exception to this rule. Connect your lines and it’s up to you. No unnecessary adjustments, the fun is direct, no questions asked.
The BULLIT offers a new standard for those who want to push their limits in Big Air. Take a step up and send some megaloops, don’t forget a little late back in between, you’re not up there to admire the scenery!
DELTA C-SHAPE DELTA C-SHAPE technology design offers unmatched stability and steering response when fully de-powered, with the possibility of connecting the front lines higher on the leading edge of the kite. DELTA C-SHAPE is a patented design used by F-ONE on all kites for the past 12 years. This shape was the result of a design research towards maximum optimization of the aerodynamic performances of the kite and of its depower. It gives the possibility to fit more canopy area in the middle sections to create more projected area while the C Shape makes sure the kite remains responsive and fluid
REACTOR VALVE Our fast inflation & deflation valve.
AUTO RELAUNCH Once the kite is sitting with the leading edge flat on the water, its C-Shape associated with the Delta Pivot allows the kite to automatically roll over onto one wing tip. The kite will then glide towards the edge of the window, ready for quick and easy water re-launch.
TECHNOFORCE™ of TEIJIN is a high density Polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.
- BACK LINE TUNING How to adjust the settings? SHEETED IN The back line is released and the forces go through the front connector. The bar pressure increases and the maneuvrability is less direct. It offers a very progressive bar with a feeling of a sheeted out back connector while we sheet in, therefore the pressure increases progressively. SHEETED OUT The kite tilts and the back line stiffens. The tensions move to the trailing edge which has several effects: – less flapping – better start – maneuvrability with less pressure. HIGH TENSION TUNING When the kite is sheeted out with the upper knot tuning (1): -kite’s maneuvrability increases -bar pressure reduces LOW TENSION TUNING When the kite is sheeted in with the lower knot tuning (2): – kite’s maneuvrability reduces – bar pressure increases
- FLAT SEWING Stronger assembly of the panels: they are now glued and sewn together to make the canopy more rip resistant.
- STREAMLINED LEADING EDGE END TIPS The leading edge tips benefit from a reduced diameter, they are streamlined to lower the drag and equipped with a strap to avoid bridle tangling
- VERTICAL STRUT CUT The kite’s struts are designed with a vertical cut in order to optimize the strength / diameter ratio.
- TRAILING EDGE The internal outline of the trailing edge panels is no more linear but with a series of arches. In the center, DACRON has been replaced by a double layer of canopy fabric which improves spreading the tensions, maintaining the profile and brings new gains in stability and performance.
- ONE PUMP COLLAR VALVE Easier to remove and put back.
Convenient for bladder replacement.
- TEIJIN 130G DACRON RIPSTOP We have built our kites for 20 years in the most state-of-the-art cloth from Teijin’s factory in Japan.
They have developed the best technologies and quality material for our kites over the years. Teijin has worked on a few major developments with the double Ripstop on the canopy cloth and durability treatments. The kite industry was lacking choice of cloth density. We could build kites with a 52 gr per square meter for the canopy and about 160 gr for the leading edge, strut and reinforcements. Having only two choices was not easy because on some parts the 52 gr was too light and the 160 gr too heavy.
After developments and tests with Teijin we can now use a new Dacron 130 gr double Ripstop on our 2020 kites. By using that new 130 gr cloth, we have saved weight while keeping an excellent strength. The new BANDIT 2021 is more reactive and of course feels lighter, which is particularly important for the bigger sizes, in the light wind or for the turning speed during kiteloops.
For further information about Breeze V3 click here