F-ONE PHANTOM CARBON 1480 FRONT WING
The Phantom Carbon Range :
- The Phantom 940 is a speed concentrate that allows radical carves and a surprisingly efficient pumping. It is aimed at an experienced and demanding rider, its potential is to be exploited in wing or in waves >1m.
- The Phantom 1080 is a remarkably efficient foil that remains accessible despite its small surface area. It is surprisingly easy to use, but reveals incredible performance in speed, carving and pumping when needed.
- The Phantom 1280 provides a versatile program similar to the 1480, but with a bit more power: It carves better, goes faster, and is used in more powerful waves. It is also suitable for lighter riders (<70kg).
- The Phantom 1480 combines efficiency and accessibility. Its lift allows you to glide endlessly while having fun thanks to its incredible maneuverability. It is an ultra versatile kite: surfing in waves <1m50, downwind, wing, dockstarts, wakefoil… It does everything, and well.
- The Phantom 1780 offers the highest lift of the range. It allows a very versatile program similar to the 1480, but more adapted to heavier riders (>85kg), or to SUPs.
Having a stiff and solid assembly between all the parts of the foil, is key to making it perform at its best as well as easy to handle.
The connection of the front wing with the fuselage is highly stressed and loaded, it is one of the critical area of the assembly in terms of structures.
The MONOBLOC wings are molded together with the fuselage in one shot, thereby removing the connection and the chances for unwanted and parasitic movements.
The structural fibers of the fuselage are spread into the wing to achieve the most natural, sound and light connection.
It is also incredibly stiff and provide absolute control at all times, with the foil responding perfectly to all of the riders input.
When the overall dimensions are too large for convenient transportation, a connection is set into the fuselage, behind the mast where the loads are smaller.
With Pre-preg fabrics, the carbon fiber is directly impregnated with epoxy resin by its manufacturer; this guarantees a perfect ratio between epoxy and carbon, and represents the highest quality process.
Quality control is much better and so is the working environment for the people building our foils. Pre-Preg fabrics offer the lightest weight with the best mechanical properties of carbon fiber.
The TITAN connection enables a very stiff and direct connection between two parts, locking efficiently any movement in all directions.
Its format is compact which is hydrodynamically efficient and very easy to use, assemble and disassemble.