F-One WTF!? V2
The F-ONE WTF!? is a 5 struts C kite designed to excel in freestyle kiteboarding.
- Pure C Kite – five struts, high aspect ratio
- Amazing pop, slack and control
- Incredible Power and performance
- Fantastic stability
- The ultimate kite to excel in freestyle kiteboarding
The C-Shape itself has always been the best option for making an easy to control and dynamic kite. To maximise the handling during intense moments such as building up speed to go into popped unhooked tricks and kiteloops. We utilised a five strut design which keeps the profile exceedingly steady and gives our riders great confidence in the kite at all times. We decided to add a 5th line to help with control, optimise the power and enable them to relaunch the kite quickly with minimal effort.
The kite’s pop is huge and the slack which follows is sudden and gives right enough time for the rider’s multiple passes. The WTF!? pulls you then out of your trick with speed and stability.
The Kite’s profile has been improved in order to reduce the heavy sensation in your bar whilst keeping the excellent bar feedback from the previous edition.
The kite moves better in the window and generates more speed in the low end.
Each size of the WTF has been individually designed to match the conditions they are aimed at. The larger sizes have been developed to deliver more power and get you planing early. The smaller sizes are built with a high top end wind range in mind. This means whichever size you choose; you know everything has been done to get the most out of the given conditions on the day.
We are offering the WTF in every size from 8m to 13m allowing you to choose the perfect quiver for you without having to compromise. The kites are also highly tunable, allowing you to dial in the flying characteristics to suit your riding style. There are three tuning options on the front lines; these allow you to adjust the kite to fly according to your level, riding style and the conditions of the day. Three rear line tuning options enable you to tune how the kite feels at the bar and adjust the handling too.
REACTOR VALVE Our fast inflation & deflation valve.
FORCE FRAME Kites with extended de-power ranges sustain more pressure across the canopy as they experience an increased frequency of use over a wider wind range. Consequently F-ONE has developed a completely new structure for the Bandit, offering optimized durability with no additional weight gain. The FORCE FRAME is a solid Dacron structure consisting of the leading edge, the trailing edge and the struts. This high strength skeleton structure is then covered with lightweight Spy material in the least vulnerable areas.
TECHNOFORCE TECHNOFORCE™ of TEIJIN is a high density Polyester fabric with a tear stopping structure using thin and high tension yarn.
- FLAT SEWING Stronger assembly of the panels: they are now glued and sewn together to make the canopy more rip resistant.
- STREAMLINED LEADING EDGE END TIPS The leading edge tips benefit from a reduced diameter, they are streamlined to lower the drag and equipped with a strap to avoid bridle tangling
- VERTICAL STRUT CUT The kite’s struts are designed with a vertical cut in order to optimize the strength / diameter ratio.
- ONE PUMP COLLAR VALVE Easier to remove and put back.
Convenient for bladder replacement.
- TRAILING EDGE The internal outline of the trailing edge panels is no more linear but with a series of arches. In the center, DACRON has been replaced by a double layer of canopy fabric which improves spreading the tensions, maintaining the profile and brings new gains in stability and performance.
- THREE POSITIONS BACK LINES TUNING Turning & bar pressure tuning. FRONT: more bar pressure, slower turning kite.
BACK: lighter bar pressure, faster turning kite.
- THREE POSITIONS FRONT LINES TUNING Power & slack tuning.
HIGH: more slack / less power.
LOW: more power / less slack.
For further information about WTF!? click here